Cordless Lawn Mower Troubleshooting
How to Troubleshoot a Cordless Lawn Mower
Cordless lawn mowers are great and generally they’re very reliable, however from time to time things don’t work as they should. In this troubleshooting guide we will help you get your mower up and running again in no time.
Hopefully you’ll find answers to all your troubleshooting questions below, but if you don’t, get in contact and we’ll try our best to help
Troubleshooting Frequently Asked Questions
- Many battery chargers are designed not to charge a warm \ hot battery. Wait until the battery has cooled before attempting to charge it
- Make sure the battery is fully pushed into position on the charger. Most batteries ‘click’ when correctly inserted on the charger
- Make sure the charger is plugged in and the power turned on!
- Old & faulty batteries may not charge and should be safely disposed
- Many chargers have lights that will indicate why a battery isn’t charging. Refer to the owners manual